Intermediate Swimming Camp Powered by Rocket Science
THE BIG PICTURE
Spend 8 days learning how to enhance your swimming skills with Coach Miguel at the beautiful Pattana Sports Resort. Our intermediate swimming training camp will prepare you for the swim meet by offering you a head start to embrace change and maximize your training in various ways. Coach Miguel will guide you through techniques, nutrition, and all of your workouts to push you to new heights. The camp finishes on a high, with an indoor and open water swim competition - the perfect chance for you to showcase your performance.
With three golf courses totalling 27 holes, three FIFA-standard football pitches – including one with seating for 7,000 fans – The EnergyLab Fitness Performance Centre, a 10-lane pool, and more, Pattana Sports Resort hosts a dazzling array of premium sports amenities across its lush 400 acres. Add five dining and entertainment venues and stylish accommodations including rooms, mansions, and villas for a recipe for sporting success.
WHAT YOU GET
- 7 nights, standard accommodation including breakfast
- Pattana Sports Resort Lunch - 6 Servings
- Pattana Sports Resort Dinner - 6 Servings
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with Fire show - 1 Serving
- Cinema evening - 1 Time
- Round trip airport transfer (BKK-Pattana-BKK)
- Indoor lectures provide tea, coffee, and pastries - 4 servings
- All swimming lessons and training programs
- Gym "Energy Lab" use
- Indoor wireless network use
- Rocket Science Sports gift pack (T-shirt, swimming cap, swimming goggles, and drawstring bag)
- Rocket Science Sports swimming competition entry fee; winner will also receive a medal
Swim Meet & Open Water Competition events (Sat 8th - Sun 9th)
- Super sprint Competition in the morning (Sat 8th)
- I.M. and 200/400 free Competition in the afternoon (Sat 8th)
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with fire show (Sat 8th)
- Open Water competition in the morning (Sun 9th)
Remark: Children are of the same sex, sharing a room for 2-3 children.
- THB 43,462 per person per stay