Advanced Swimming Camp Powered by Rocket Science
THE BIG PICTURE
Raise the bar for your swimming and challenge your limits with our advanced swimming camp led by Coach Miguel at Pattana Sports Resort. You will have the opportunity to brush up on your open water swimming and gain deeper insight into resistance training, anaerobic capacity, anaerobic recovery, and much more. Kickstart your training by participating in a thrilling indoor and open water swim competition and set your baseline performance before you begin your training regimen.
With three golf courses totalling 27 holes, three FIFA-standard football pitches – including one with seating for 7,000 fans – The EnergyLab Fitness Performance Centre, a 10-lane pool, and more, Pattana Sports Resort hosts a dazzling array of premium sports amenities across its lush 400 acres. Add five dining and entertainment venues and stylish accommodations including rooms, mansions, and villas for a recipe for sporting success.
WHAT YOU GET
- 8 x night accommodation in Standard Room including breakfast
- 7 x lunch at Pattana Sports Resort
- 7 x dinner at Pattana Sports Resort
- 1 x cinema evening
- Round-trip airport transfer (BKK-Pattana Sports Resort-BKK)
- 5 x lecture sessions at the meeting room with tea, coffee & refreshments
- All swimming & training sessions with coaching by Coach MIGUEL as stated in the below program.
- Registration fee for Rocket Science Swim Meet & Open Water Competition.
- Access to the gym “Energy Lab”
- Access to wireless internet
- Complimentary Goodie bag (T-shirt, cap, goggles, and drawstring bag) from ROCKET SCIENCE
Swim Meet & Open Water Competition events (Sat 8th - Sun 9th)
- Super sprint Competition in the morning (Sat 8th)
- I.M. and 200/400 free Competition in the afternoon (Sat 8th)
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with fire show (Sat 8th)
- Open Water competition in the morning (Sun 9th)
Remark: Children are of the same sex, sharing a room for 2-3 children.
THB 46,446 per person per stay